Moon represents our mind and when mind is weak, everything goes for a toss!
Numerous scenarios in a horoscope indicate weak moon and when moon is vulnerable in a birth chart, native will be seen experiencing the following problems-
- Confusion and Indecisiveness – Moon is the fastest moving heavenly body in our solar system and its influence ensures high movement in one’s thought process. Wavering mind is one of the negative effects of a weak moon. It hampers the decision making ability and native stays in the state of confusion. He may find it difficult to stick to his decisions, since he keeps changing his mind more often.
- Reduced emotional intelligence – Moon represents our emotions and its affliction can result in emotional imbalance further causing mental and emotional issues such as anxiety, stress, cowardliness, confused state of mind etc.
- Problem in the area of mother– Moon represents mother and mother is considered as a source of love who fulfills our emotional needs and offers mental strength. Weak moon indicates some problem in the space of mother.
- Negative attitude and approach– A weak moon in the birth chart offers pessimism to native. Person with a weak moon may have low confidence, low self-esteem and he might struggle to secure optimism in life. A lot of people think negative before starting any job/task and that is seen as one of the most common effects of a weak moon. Person with a weak moon finds difficult to overcome negative thoughts and negative approach in life.
- Water related diseases – Water is the element of moon, and a weak moon can make native sensitive towards diseases that happen through water such as TB, cholera, dysentery, diarrhea etc.